Saturday, March 14, 2015

Who's loving women on 3/20? If it's another feminine person, sign up for the #FFFiction hop!

So we're here for another week.of romance and sexuality among women. Of course, if you've read much of my writing, you know that I think of "woman" beyond the cultural and biological limitations of what a woman is.

I'm sharing it here (although I'm also going to add it to the "how to participate" page) an article that I wrote of tips for participating in blog hops. I hope it helps people. I'd love to see this hop grow! http://trueawesome.com/index.php/en/individual-blogs/post/18/8-tips-for-blog-hopping

Wondering what I might share? Since I'm admittedly all over the place within the limits of this hop's focus? I wonder too :D

And here are your graphics to choose from; please make sure that you place one of them in your post for the hop as well as the linky tool code or at least a link back to this hop, if your blog platform doesn't like linky tools.






No comments:

Post a Comment